Upon purchase of services or products from John Martin NV (trading name: « Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres »), with registered office at Rue du Cerf 191, 1331 Genval, the following general Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all price offers, sales, deliveries and online bookings of guided tours. Placing an order implies automatic acceptance of the applicability of these Terms and Conditions, excluding any other terms and conditions.
- Our staff members have the right to remove visitors from the premises of Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres if the latter fail to abide by the relevant terms and conditions for visitors or (are likely to) disturb public order. Visitors are not entitled to compensation in such cases.
- Our staff members’ instructions are to be followed at all times.
Booking guided tours
- Persons aged 18 and above can book and order guided tours with Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres either on site during brewery opening hours or online at any given time.
- The online booking system makes it possible to book a guided tour at a given point in time for one to 25 persons.
- Both online booking and payment take place via this online booking system.
- If you book a guided tour via the online system, you will automatically receive a confirmation by email with indication of the booking number. This confirmation email serves as admission ticket.
- Subject to availability, it is possible to change the date and/or time of an online reservation up to 24 hours before the initially planned visit by logging onto the online system again and changing the details of the booking.
- A valid admission ticket is required to access Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres. Visitors need to keep their admission ticket with them throughout the visit to Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres and be able to present such a ticket at the request of one of our staff members.
- The admission ticket is only valid on the day of the visit and becomes invalid upon leaving Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres.
- It is not possible to interrupt a brewery visit and resume it at a later point in time.
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres reserves the right to deny people access to its premises at any given time, for example if they are under the influence of alcohol or narcotics of if they (are likely to) disturb public order.
- Pets and other animals are not allowed at Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres in line with our strict hygienic standards and our commitment to ensuring the safety of pets, other animals and the visitors alike. Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres does not offer shelter for pets and/or other animals either.
Children and supervision
- Children aged under 16 only have access to Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres when they are accompanied by at least one adult.
- Parents and supervisors are responsible for the conduct of their children.
- When a child interrupts the visit to Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres, the supervisor is also required to leave the brewery (possibly together with other children who would otherwise lack supervision). Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres does not provide reimbursement in this case.
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres is accessible to fully-trained guide dogs in mutual consultation, upon presentation of an accreditation certificate and upon prior notification to a staff member.
- For the safety of all our visitors, it is strictly forbidden to access any technical and/or other rooms which are clearly designated as staff only.
- Prohibited items
- It is strictly forbidden to wear any weapons or other dangerous instruments.
- Radios and other sound systems are not allowed.
- Toys and other attributes which may cause inconvenience to other visitors during the brewery visit are not allowed.
Smoking and narcotics
- It is forbidden to smoke or to use narcotics at Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres.
- It is allowed to smoke outside provided that cigarettes are correctly disposed of afterwards.
Photography and filming
- Photography and filming are allowed.
- Visitors may be filmed or photographed. Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres always reserves the right to use these materials for publication.
Damage and liability
- Visitors access Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres at their own risk.
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres is not responsible for any damage caused to personal possessions, clothing and/or body parts unless this damage was directly caused by Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres or one of our own staff members.
- Any damage needs to be reported to the reception desk prior to departure. Possible compensation in case of late notification is in any case excluded.
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres does not accept any liability for any loss of or damage to goods that were handed over to Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres for safekeeping.
- This exclusion of liability does not apply if Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres receives compensation for the incurred risk from an insurance company or any other third party.
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres is carefully maintained. Visitors who are nevertheless confronted with damage or an unsafe situation are expected to urgently report this to a staff member or to the reception desk prior to departure.
- Any damage (unintentionally) caused by a visitor needs to be reported to the reception desk prior to leaving Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres.
Promotion and sales
The promotion and sale of services and/or products within Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres, on the site’s premises or on the access road to Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres are not allowed without prior written approval from the management of Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres.
Reimbursement of unused tickets
Reimbursement of a planned visit is not possible. This applies to persons who are part of a group as well as to individual visitors.
This is also true in the following cases:
- In case of illness or absence.
- In case of theft or loss of the admission ticket.
- If your visit to Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres does not meet your expectations.
It is also impossible to interrupt a visit to Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres and to resume it at a later point in time.
Privacy and copyrights
We maintain your personal details so as to be able to accept your purchase. We abide by the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy.
This website is the exclusive property of John Martin NV. Our website contains information and images the intellectual property of which is protected on the basis of trademarks, copyrights etc. All intellectual property rights remain our exclusive property or the exclusive property of our licensors and you are unable to make any claims on these rights.
The information displayed on this website is carefully selected by Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres and updated on a daily basis. Unfortunately we are unable to prevent occasional incompleteness of the information provided. Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres furthermore does not accept any liability for any reactions or other texts posted by visitors. References to other websites have been included solely for the information of visitors to this site.
Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Nivelles, unless John Martin NV gives preference to the general rule of jurisdiction when filing a claim. The present agreement and any resulting disputes are governed by Belgian law.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used in order to make website work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The Bourgogne des Flandres website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") to help analyse the use of the website. For this purpose, Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer.
The information generated by the cookies about the use of the website - standard internet log information (including your IP address) and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form - is transmitted to and stored by Google including on servers in the United States. We anonymise your IP address before sending it to Google.
In accordance with its Privacy Shield Certification, Google declares that it complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. Google may transfer the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
According to Google Analytics terms of service, Google will not associate the data subject IP address with any other data held by Google.
You may refuse the use of Google Analytics cookies by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
The Bourgogne des Flandres website uses Pixel Facebook, a service that enables the creation of target audiences for advertising on the Facebook social network. You can find all the information about the use and storage of your data directly on Facebook’s site at this address: www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
In keeping with the certification on the EU-US Privacy Shield (data protection), Facebook declares that it complies with the framework defined by the Privacy Shield. Facebook may transfer information gathered by Pixel Facebook to third parties when the law requires this or when these third parties handle the information on behalf of Facebook.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed.
Managing cookies in your browser
Most browsers allow you to:
- see what cookies you've got and delete them on an individual basis
- block third party cookies
- block cookies from particular sites
- block all cookies from being set
- delete all cookies when you close your browser
If you chose to delete cookies, you should be aware that any preferences will be lost. Also, if you block cookies completely many websites (including ours) will not work properly and webcasts will not work at all. For these reasons, we do not recommend turning cookies off when using our webcasting services.
Новая пивоварня в центре Брюгге
BE 0839 809 964
бургунь де фландрес продается в фирменном магазине «Finest Brewery Boutique», в самом центре Брюгге.
Где нас найти?
Вторник - воскресенье
Последняя экскурсия в 17.00. закрыт по понедельникам, кроме бельгийских школьных каникул.
|10:30 - 18:30|
|Ale House||10:30 - 18:30|